Tuesday 31 December 2013

2013 has came and went...and i stood and watched it go by

Hello

Remember me?

I'm the guy that had big plans this year!

I'm the guy that failed in all of them!

I'm the guy that let things get in the way!

I'm the guy that didn't look after himself properly!

I'm the guy that didn't look at injuries properly and let them get worse rather than better!

I'm the guy that over the last couple of months joined www.tribesports.com and set new challenges and goals!

I'm the guy that knows he did wrong and knows where he went wrong and knows his next steps!

OK all that sounds a bit AAish but its all true, I know that I need to be aware of my failures as well as my successes. I'm not going to kid myself, I know that there are people out there who said at the beginning, "Yeah right Scott"..."Of course you will Scott"...and i know that these are the people i need to beat next year.

2014 is a new year, a new start, my support groups have changed, there is the great folk on Tribesports who all see themselves in it together and push and support each other, I have my wonderful girlfriend.

So here we go, goodbye 2013, hello 2014 may it be a better year for everybody!!!

oh and if you join Tribesports search for @crackerwatson and add me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment